Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The ways to make people like you.....

3 week ago, I saw my housemate so bad mood person. I dont know she like that. So , I want to encourage her to make happier girl, like before this. I want to see her smile and happy, eventhough we have a big problem, and I want to be a good listener.

One day, I ask her why she like that? I encourage her to talk about everything even a problem. After 5 minute...... she told me eveything about their problem. So now, I know why she bad mood before this.She have a big problem with their family.

So, my first step to make she happy and smile I invite her to join my programme to go to picnic at Lata Tembakah, Besut. She agree to join me. At the place, I saw she very happy and smile always.She like did'nt have a problem. Im so happy, because make she happy and smile again.

My advise is eventhough we have abig problem, we should be smile because......SENYUM ITU ADALAH SATU PENAWAR DARI SEGALA MASALAH DAN IANYA JUGA ADALAH AWET MUDA..............eheheheheheheheheheh........

No comments: