Monday, March 03, 2008

Accident when i was childhood


I was 6 years old, for the first time in my life i learn how to learn to bike the bicycle.
One day i learn how to bike with my cousin....for your information my cousin also didnt know how to bike. For the first time i bike the bicycle i felt down..... i never give up..... i bike again and again..... i tried and tried to bike the bicycle..... and lastly... i can bike the bicycle.. i can bike very faster.... I was happy.
One evening I bike the bicycle very faster... suddenly i hit a big rock in front of me.. so that i felt down with my bicycle, I was injured at my hand,my knee and my leg. I saw it was so many blood at my knee. I was so scared.I was cried. I called my mom,....... mak...mak.....mak.... adik sakit ni.... lutut adik banyak darah la..... mak sakit.....adik jatuh basikal ni...My mom came and took me and then put a little bit medicine at my injured.After 3 days my injured it was fined.
After that i was be carefully when i bike the bicycle.

No comments: