Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My AchieVeMent....


My achievement is get the Gold Medal at Majlis Sukan Sekolah-Sekolah Hulu Terengganu.

In May 1997, My school organized sport event. I was paticipated at the event in 4x400m. I got the first place. I was happy, and then I was choosen represented my school to join Majlis Sukan Sekolah - Sekolah Hulu Terengganu.
The challenges is every evening my friend and I practice with my coach take one hour to make warming up and after that we also must run 10 around the field and start training.Im so tired.At that event, I was nervous because in my mind always think about the failed, but im proud with my coach because he support me, encourage me to think positive and give me a big support.
During the event I was failed down from 50 m from the ending line.I was afraid, eventhough I failed down, I tried to stand up and finish my run. As a result I got the Gold Medal.
Here I want to say something............ I am achiever because Im very hardworking person, give full effort and never give up.

No comments: